Quarantine package (red list countries)
To support international students travelling to the UK for the start of the academic year 2021/22, we will refund £750 of the quarantine fee outlined by the UK government’s latest quarantine travel guidance. Managed quarantine hotel accommodation is only required for students who travel from, or through, a country on the government red list (at the time of travel) and so is not relevant to all. Given that countries can be added to the red list at short notice, it is important to be aware of this additional support in case you find your country on the list before you travel. Please carefully review terms and conditions stated below.
Terms and Conditions:
- ARU College will only refund the cost for the student, not for any partners, spouses or dependents.
- Full deposit payment must be received by ARU College on or before Wednesday 1st September 2021 in order to be eligible for the claim.
- Discount will be applied to second semester fees. If studying a one-semester programme, you will receive a refund of the £750 at the end of your semester. No upfront reimbursement or cash alternative will be offered.
- To claim, students must be arriving in the UK from a red list country (as stated by gov.uk on date of arrival).
- A receipt, evidencing the full payment for UK government-managed quarantine facility, must be provided in support of the claim.
- Students must arrive in the UK and enrol (in-person or online) by the final enrolment deadline 1st October 2021.
- This quarantine package can be combined with another ARU College scholarship.
- To claim, students must be a new student at ARU College commencing a pathway programme from September 2021.