ARU College payment details
The use of the platform allows you to pay your fees via credit card, debit card or a bank transfer in the currency of your choice so you don’t have to worry about exchange rates or bank fees. To make a payment please follow the link here. For more information on how the service works, please refer to the video below.
The following applies for all fees and other charges including Navitas Advantage fees and student accommodation.
Payment of the amount, along with any transaction costs due, should be made in £, pounds sterling, to ARU College by:
- International bank draft;
- Telegraphic transfer;
- UK bank debit card;
- Non-UK bank debit card (3% surcharge will apply).
If payment is made by telegraphic transfer, then it must state (a) the student’s name, and (b) the student’s ARU College student ID number as reference for payment and provide ARU College with proof of payment.
ARU College bank account details
- Reference: (ARU College Student ID*)
- Account name: CAMBRIDGE RUSKIN INT COLLEGE LTD.
- Bank Name: Citibank London
- Account Number: 11972472
- Sorting Code: 185008
- IBAN: GB79CITI18500811972472
- SWIFT: CITIGB2L (Citibank London)
- Bank Address: Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, Canary Wharf, LONDON, E14 5LB, UK
*Please ensure you are an ARU College student before paying us. If you are an ARU College student, you will have a 5-digit student ID number issued by ARU College.