Unlock the door to your future
Moving to a new city can be a little daunting. But with so many accommodation options to choose from, finding the perfect room for you has never been easier.
How to book for September 2020 & January 2021
Follow these three steps and always contact us if you’re ever unsure of anything:
Familiarise yourself with the ARU Accommodation options
Available accommodation options are on the ARU website.
Get your login details to book online
If you are confident you will meet all the conditions of your offer and you know which accommodation option is the one for you, fill in our online accommodation form.
It will take a few days to update your student record to get your login details.
Students studying Pre-Sessional English (PSE)
Students studying Pre-Sessional English (PSE) apply for accommodation with ARU by emailing email@example.com. Please be aware that spaces are limited with ARU so students should consider booking host family accommodation for their PSE course. Host Family accommodation can be booked directly with Homestay Consultancy.
Students under 18 years old
The accommodation options for students under the age of 18 can be booked directly through the following providers:
- Homestay Consultancy: Students need to be aged 16 and above for Host Family accommodation.
- ARU Accommodation Students need to turn 18 within 3 months of their accommodation contract.
- Student Castle: Students need to turn 18 within the first 5 months of their contract
- Cam Foundry: Students need to turn 18 within their accommodation contract.
- Brunswick House: Students need to provide consent from parents/guardians.
- Nido- Castle: Hill Students need to provide consent from parents/guardians.
- Anglia House: Students need to turn 18 during their contracts.
Other accommodation options
Have a look at the private accommodation providers. You can book directly with them. When booking please state you were referred by ARU College.
Cambridge accommodation providers
Please refer to the Cambridge bed and breakfast, hotel and apartment listings if you need a short-term accommodation solution.
The information contained in the Cambridge bed and breakfast, hotel and apartment listings has been developed from details provided by the Cambridgeshire Tourism Office and various internet sources. The accommodation covers all areas of Cambridge and it is advisable to check the location and cost prior to booking. ARU and ARU College cannot be held liable for any matters arising from inaccuracies in the information provided.
Further advice on booking private accommodation is available.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org