April 28, 2023
Design the official ARU College tote bag and win a £50 Amazon Voucher!
We've extended the deadline for our tote bag design competition until Friday 12th May. So there's still time for you to submit your application!
Are you a budding designer bursting with creativity? Are you a lover of Art and Design? Or do you simply love a challenge?
ARU College are running a design competition to give you the chance to design the official ARU College tote bag. This competition is open to all ARU College students, and you could be in with a chance of winning a £50 Amazon voucher and have your design and name featured on the official ARU College tote bags.
How to Enter
- You must be a current ARU College student or a current ARU student who has studied with ARU College previously and only one entry will be accepted per person.
- You must submit your design, via Moodle, by the deadline of 2pm on Friday 28th April 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- You must adhere to the technical requirements for the design, as stated on the Moodle submission page.
- By submitting your design, you confirm that ARU College has permission to publish the content on its website and any associated ARU College platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Technical requirements for your entry
- Please make sure that your image resolution is at least 300 dots per inch and uses an accepted format (jpeg)
- The design must fit within a print area of 30cm x 30cm.
- The design must be suitable for printing on a plain (i.e., natural coloured) fabric tote bag.
- Your design should reflect the ARU College brand, signify either Chelmsford or Cambridge (or a mixture of both cities), represent student life, or be a general depiction of studying at ARU College.
- Please use no more than 3 colours for the design (Accent Yellow – HEX #FFD100, Rich Blue – HEX #071D49) and either black or white.
This competition opens on Friday 31st March and closes at 2pm on Friday 12th May!
The designs will then be shortlisted by 15th May 2023 and the final winner, and 2 runners-up will be announced and contacted on Friday 19th May 2023.